Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Humble apologies...

This is just a quick note, if it feels like I have ignored or forgotten you, it is NOT the case.

I have just recently moved 300 miles to live with the love and light of my life, and as well as sorting the usual change of address stuff (as you do) I've had a few issues with the medical professionals here (me having issues with medical things...well there's a surprise!!!) so despite the few pictures and comments here and there I've been a tad busy to say the least.

So...please don't think I've forgotten you, or that I'm ignoring you...thank-you for reading this message and I hope that normal service will be resumed shortly.

1 comment:

  1. You're missed! Medical problems aside, go you! I hope the move bring you a whole heap of happiness.

    ReplyDelete