Wednesday, January 9, 2013

What a fucking moron...

I recently found out my jackass of a father has a Facebook and out of curiosity I thought I'd have a look and see what he had to say for himself.

He described himself as a "Professional Poacher since 1955" and I though I'd expand on this a little.

He is basically nothing but an abuser, a thief and a bully. He has said on more than one occasion "if its not nailed down it's mine" and it's pretty much true...he used to force me to go out at night as a very young child while he went and stole things from various places. He had been arrested for injuring an elderly lady in a robbery (who later died) and also a smash and grab robbery stealing a large amount of fireworks from a hardware store among other things (the sad thing was that the fireworks were dumped on a bonfire - I kid you not - in our back garden in Gosport!).

Poacher? My mom once commented that "he couldn't poach a fucking egg, let alone be a poacher"!

So my father says he is a "professional poacher since 1955"....I guess he didn't put "thieving abusive asshole since birth" as it would lose him friends...and the truth hurts.

4 comments:

  1. :) keep smiling and struggling ... u still standing, are u? Love, cat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are okay. You are not in his life nor is he in yours. You let what was built up in your mind, out. And I'm fond of that. You are okay. Okay? Remember that you survived him and your good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete