Monday, July 30, 2012

The light of my life.

Most people will know me as this miserable git, but over the last several weeks things have happened, my life is coloured for the better. I feel more confident in myself, I have a smile on my face pretty much all the time and things are pretty much turning out for the better....I'm actually happy...REALLY happy.

Why could this be?

Simple, I'm in love.

The light of my life is Krystie Lennon-May, an amazing lady I have known for a while...and we have always had feelings for each other, but I had always backed away because she was in a relationship, it's the way it should be...be things changed.

She told me she was polyamorus.

This put a totally new slant on things, especially as her husband is perfectly happy with the situation too....so now, I am in a relationship with someone who I really really love, and someone who really loves me too.

Sure this relationship is not exactly conventional, but who is to say what is the norm? I personally do not care what people think, I am happy, Krystie is happy and we are not hurting anyone...it works for us and that is all that matters.

So yeah...good times...many many good times :)

2 comments:

  1. This is fantastic news Yam. If it works, no one shud say squat. Cheers my friend :)

    ReplyDelete