Thursday, April 5, 2012

Why Chocolate Eggs???

Well, Easter is upon us again, and we celebrate by eating chocolate representations of unfertilised embryos...

I have always wondered...why exactly have people celebrated by getting people chocolate eggs?

I asked this question recently and someone said to me about the fact that chicks and lambs are kind of associated because of rebirth, which I can understand...but where do rabbits and chocolate eggs come in?

So, what happened? Was it some kind of magic trick by Jesus? Was his resurrection introduced by him exploding out of a chocolate egg that was laid by a rabbit? Or when he returned, did he wow audiences by creating a rabbit that crapped out egg-shaped chocolate turds? Or did he get his revenge by going up to kids and turning their pet rabbits into chocolate?

Can anyone answer this for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment