Thursday, January 26, 2012

Unbeatable...

I've been in hospital for the worst part of a week.

Most people who know me will be aware that I've got a bit of a dodgy heart with rapid and irregular pulse. It put me in hospital last year when I fell ill with rota virus.

This time, I'm hoping things will be a little different. I had a minor procedure that scars the heart to prevent the irregular beating. So far it has been deemed a success, although they have said they do not think it will be a permanent fix, and still think I will need a pacemaker at some stage.

But for now, I feel.....good.

1 comment:

  1. The middle paragraphs of the essay are collectively known as the body paragraphs and, as alluded to above, the main purpose of a body paragraph is to spell out in detail the examples that support your thesis. More help with essays here http://essayservice.info/.

    ReplyDelete