Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011 And All That Jazz

Well this year has be amazing...not.  I've been going over the things that have happened to me and to be honest it has been pretty shit.

I almost died, I've been hospitalized too many times, had constant hospital appointments, learnt that my sister is nothing but a 2 faced bitch, the family pretty much fell apart and I broke up with my girlfriend (my decision).  It has been an annus horriblus to say the least...but despite all this, several good things have happened too...I went out of my comfort zone and took a trip out to London, and despite being ill while I was there I had a good time.  I have made some good friends...and also made some people very close to me smile.

So...with that kind of year over, what does 2012 hold?  Of course nobody really knows, although I know that I have trip to London in January and there are a few movies I'm looking forward to...and I'm sure a few Marmite  related things will be coming my way too!

Well, dear readers...wether 2011 has been a good or a bad one for you, I hope that 2012 is a good one for you, and that you and everyone important to you are happy, safe and well.

No comments:

Post a Comment