Saturday, October 2, 2010

Primark, Larger Sizes Required!

I went into town today to do some general shopping and decided to go into my local Primark to see if I was able to pick up some clothing in my size, as they sometimes do T-shirts in my size.
I was able to find a few designs in XXL but they were generic designs they had some really cool retro designs that were available but they were all too small, as were all the sweatshirts, shirts, jeans and pretty much everything else.
Primark, if you can do some generic T-shirts in XXL then why can't you do other things in larger sizes? Not everyone is a bloody beanpole you know, and despite what a lot of people think of outsized individuals it sometimes cannot be helped.
Sure, I can order clothes online(and for the most part I have to) but I like to be able to look and hold the item I want to buy!
I'd love to see Primark give a reason for the sizes on this blog, but I doubt they would even bother, but they really need to start introducing more clothing in their stores in larger sizes.
Anyone reading this, care to comment on this?



2 comments:

  1. haha...no one is a freakin beanpole? understandable since i aint so skinny myself.
    but if you can't a shirt you like in your size, maybe its time to shed couple pounds. it isnt as easy as it sounds...but you'll be happier once you did. maybe its times for you to say hello to your toes again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, you should not assume that I cannot see my toes because I am a larger built gentleman, I can touch my toes still quite easily :c)

    As I said in the blog, not everyone is overweight due to eating too much, I actually do not eat a lot despite my build....but I am trying to lose those extra pounds to drop a size or 2, and that would be awesome!!

    ReplyDelete