Thursday, September 16, 2010

Live in UK and want US Snacks and Sodas?

You do?  Me too!  I love Mountain Dew but the UK version that is now available is pretty much rubbish, and they only have one flavour too (I really like Code Red!!) so I have been looking around for a good place to get my soda fix...

I have found a really good place where I can order various American soda, snacks and groceries (including my favourites Mountain Dew, Cheetos and Oreos!!) and if you order them by 1500GMT you can get the delivery sent to you the next day...how cool is that??

They have all sorts of American things there...sodas, powdered drinks, cereals, pie fillings, and even ziploc bags!

So head on over to American Soda and fill yer boots...check out their website on http://www.americansoda.co.uk and also follow them on Twitter or Facebook....you can also call them up on +44 (0) 161 359 3655 or email them on info@americansoda.co.uk...trust me, you won't regret being a customer and you will go back for more!!!

Oh, and here is a picture of my latest order from them, thanks to them I have my Dew fix and all is right with the World...until I need to get a bus!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm appreciate your writing skill.Please keep on working hard.^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I share your love of MD! I use www.americangoodies.co.uk as they're a little cheaper.

    ReplyDelete