Tuesday, September 13, 2011

The theory of talking behind someone's back.

REGULAR READERS PLEASE READ:  My humble apologies for the following post, I appear to be having communication issues with some family...please disregard, normal service shall resume shortly.)



I have been having some interesting comments from my beloved sister Amy of late...

Not only am I nothing but "an evil cunt" but I apparently need to grow a set and say things behind her back, I need to say it face to face.

I have never said anything about you behind your back that I wouldn't say to your face...and if I was saying something behind your back, would I have put it somewhere where I know you can access and know you can read (you can read, right?), and all my social networks are public for all to see, I do not see the point in hiding something like that, and I have always believed honesty is the best policy.

Speaking of honesty....

You have been nothing but a lying conniving little bitch, you don't seem to be happy unless everyone is miserable and you are the centre of attention...you are nothing but a fucking hypocrite saying everything is all me me me...but destroying the family unit has made you happy, I really hope you are pleased with what you have done and the ensuing repercussions of what has been said and done.

So there you, a nice slice of honesty for you there, dear sister.

Thank-you and fuck you bitch.

P.S.  If you follow Amy Eccott on Facebook, could you please please please make sure she gets this, I want her to see this is not behind her back and is open and honest.

1 comment:

  1. ah sisters,... what's with them? mine only phones when she's out of money and needs smokes.

    ReplyDelete