Friday, July 15, 2011

Family Feud...great fun to play at home!!

I have always believed that family matters...you know they are in trouble, you put your own issues aside and then help wherever you can....even against other members of family.

Yes, that is the current situation....3 members of the family have gone out of their way to destroy the family with utter bullshit.  I was was asked help them too and I refused to do...I will not help people being deliberately malicious because they do not like someone and cannot have thing their way.

Thing is they think that things will be all great but they seem to forget the ripples that they cause by saying all these horrible things....and I am supposed to support them and smile and play happy families?

Not fucking likely....I'd rather risk things looking like it is all me me me and be the evil cunt they portray me to be...and if they hate me for it I'm not going to lose any sleep over it.

Oh, and before I forget...to whomever was kind enough to relay the previous messages about them on Facebook and Twitter...thankyou, I didn't have their phone numbers so was unable to tell them not to contact me again.

No comments:

Post a Comment