Thursday, September 2, 2010

What Is My Passion?

I feel a touch daft...

I was asked recently by a good friend "what is my passion?" and even thinking about it now, it is a question that I am unable to answer...there are things, I like...there are things that I have great enthusiasm for, but what exaclty do I have a passion for?

I used to have a passion for The Turds, I put my heart and soul into the brand, but it didn't exactly end great, I still have most of my collection too...but I look at then and think they are cool, but that's about it really..

I like listening to movies, like watching Horror movies, collected a few animated movies and shows, I am a fan of Batman and several other comic books, have a keen interest in technology, I listen to a lot of different music, collect Transformers toys, and have the radio series/tv series/movies/books of The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy....but because I like them, does that make them my passion?

What are your thoughts...what is my passion?

1 comment:

  1. Not daft, but perhaps linguistically inflexible.

    Substitute the word "enthusiasm" for "passion", if that's what it takes.

    I hope that you are sleeping soundly as I post this comment, with the bit of a childhood missed tucked just beneath your pillow.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete